Time: 9.45am manager/selectors/referees meeting
10.00am Games Commence
2.30pm Announcement of Riverina Girls team & team meeting
Closing date for nominations: (please include names) Friday 7 June 2013
- Each zone team must supply a referee, other than team manager
- There will be a canteen operating on the day.
- Girls trialing need to know the rules and basic plays of touch.
- Zone teams to comprise no more than 11 players and must be accompanied by a teacher and referee.
- Where a zone does not enter a team, individuals are most welcome to participate in the trials. They will be placed inot a team on the day. Written permission still needs to be provided by the school.
- Numbered shirts must be worn.
- Participating students must be available to compete at the NSW PSSA State Championships at Tamowrth from Tuesday 13 to Thursday 15 August 2013.
- Selected students must make themselves available to train with their respective teams on dates set by the team manager.
Nomination Form (to be downloaded)